During the Public Health Emergency Declaration (unless restricted by competent authority) our church will ADD services.
- HOME EUCHARIST!!!! The Rector will be calling parish members to bring Eucharist TO YOU!
- The Rector desires worship on Sunday at 9AM at an individual’s house. The house will not be announced for obvious reasons of distancing.
- The Rector also desires worship at an individual’s house on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 6:00 PM.
- Additional times for HOME EUCHARIST will also be made available once the above slots have been filled (there is flexibility for time of day, but the Rector’s desire is to have Eucharist at someone’s home on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and then to add additional days of daily Eucharist.
- Call the Rector if you are interested in hosting a FAMILY Eucharist at your home. Please note: Eucharist size should be limited to 10 people unless your family (plus the Rector) exceeds 10, please do not invite additional people.
- Limit 10 people (unless your family is larger than this), the Rector believes we should follow the orders of the President of the United States, the Governor of New York, and the Bishop of Albany especially regarding a declared Public Health Emergency.
Let the Rector Join YOU and YOUR FAMILY Sunday at 9 AM, and Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 6 PM for Prayer/Eucharist
We are not afraid!